Under the general supervision of the Retail Operations Manager the job holder provides the necessary administrative function to ensure the effective management of the Retail Operations Network, residential properties, rented accommodation and its furnishings and appliances in accordance with Company policy. The incumbent also supervises the administrative and training requirements of Retail Operations Department ensuring the proper coordination and communication with internal and external parties.
• Ensure that all rented flats / complexes, properties and retail staffs are accounted and updated in the Property Management System.
• Evaluate proposed new retail staff accommodation design and location in coordination with Group Purchasing and Contracting (GPC)
• Ensure that all Company Properties in the retail staff accommodation units are adequately secured, audited and managed.
• Supervise the closure of expired contract of leased staff accommodation if no longer required.
• Search for new accommodation as needs arise and ensure best locations are selected with competitive rent and facilities
• Participate in architectural and engineering planning and design for new accommodation projects
• On behalf of retail contribute to construction and renovation of projects at staff accommodation facilities to improve efficiency and ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, security standards and comply with government regulations
• Develop and implement staff recreational facilities on the existing and new accommodations
𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 &𝗮𝗺𝗽; 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲:
• Bachelors’ Degree with Minimum 5 years of Retail Experience in Administration and Marketing
• Amiable in nature and able to create a friendly atmosphere among the retail staff staying in the company accommodation
• Fluent in English & Arabic – Oral & Written
• Excellent communication and working relationships with internal & external customers